Please call Lana MIller at 234-3638, to order a yearbook for the 2018-2019 school year.
Parents, please have your
student(s) check that their student number and district password works by
having them log into Infinite Campus before the first day of the school. If
your student can’t remember their password, or if their password doesn’t work,
please follow the instructions in the link below.
2018-2019 School Supply Lists:
Student safety is of primary importance for the Timberview community. Traffic has substantially increased in and around Timberview before and after school. I am asking for your support in the following areas to ensure student and staff safety:
- Please use Circle Drive for student drop off and pick up. For the safety of our physically challenged students, our staff members, and students moving to athletic fields after school, student drop off and pick up is NOT PERMITTED IN THE MAIN (Staff) PARKING LOT. Your compliance is essential to assuring a safe campus.
- When dropping off students in the TMS Traffic Circle, please pull all the way forward to expedite the unloading and loading of students. There is a handicapped ramp located in the center of Traffic Circle for students who need this accommodation; this is NOT the designated drop off spot for students. Students may be dropped off anywhere within the Traffic Circle or along Scarborough and Squirreltail. We ask that students exit and enter their vehicles from the passenger (sidewalk) side of the vehicle for safety.
- When entering the Traffic Circle, please do not make left hand turns off of Squirreltail into the Traffic Circle. When exiting the Traffic Circle, please make only right hand turns onto Squirreltail. If parked on the street near the Traffic Circle exit, please do not block the exit or the ability for drivers exiting the Traffic Circle to see traffic on Squirreltail. Please follow the cones marking the entry and exit routes from the Traffic Circle. PLEASE DO NOT MOVE THE TRAFFIC CONES, they are in place for student and traffic safety.
- When dropping off students along Squirreltail and Scarborough, please have students exit your vehicle on the school side of the road. In every instance of a student being hit by a car, it has been the result of the student jaywalking and not using the designated crosswalks. Please reinforce with your child(ren) the importance of using the crosswalks to cross the street on the way to and from Timberview. Crossing Guards are posted at Squirreltail and Kashmire, Scarborough and Squirreltail, Austin Bluffs and Squirreltail, Research and Austin Bluffs, and Research and Scarborough for student safety.
- Finally, parents please do not use the bus lot for parking, dropping off, or picking up students.The bus lot is only for district buses to load and unload students. Should you have a need to use the parking lot to park and enter the school, please follow the yellow arrows that direct traffic in a one-way traffic pattern through the parking lot.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation making Timberview Middle School a safe environment for students and staff.
Brett Smith, Principal